Cleveland City Dance has three (3) climate-controlled studios suitable for rehearsals, auditions, photo shoots, workshops and studio showings. Each studio is equipped with marley sprung floors, mirrors and sound systems. Please take into consideration the Cleveland City Dance class schedule when requesting space. Studio rules and dimensions can be found below. Please contact Courtney or Heather to begin the reservation process at 216-295-2222 or contact us via email.
Studio Rules and Policies:
- Payments/invoices should be made one day in advance.
- NO payments will be taken the day of the rental.
- If payment is made the day of the rental, a $10 additional fee will be applied.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- 50% of rental fee will be returned if notification is received within 12-hours.
- All renters must sign a contract prior to use.
- NO food, beverages (other than water plastic bottles), glass bottles, or cans are permitted in the studios when they are being used for rehearsals, auditions or performances.
- NO chewing gum is permitted in the studios.
- NO hard-sole shoes including high heels, boots and street shoes are permitted in the studios. The marley floors are sensitive to gravel, salt.
- Smoking anywhere in or around the building is NOT permitted.
- Photography and Videography are not permitted anywhere in the building without prior written permission.
- Studios may be used for master classes and workshops, rehearsals, private lessons, auditions and photo shoots.
|Sound Equipment/Flooring||Dimensions||Price per Hour|
|Studio 1||Piano & Stereo with pitch control / Marley||40 x 50||$65|
|Studio 2||Stereo with pitch control / Marley||25 x 35||$30|
|Studio 3||Stereo with pitch control / Marley||25 x 35||$30|
Facility Manager: $15 per hour- per studio
If space is booked at Cleveland City Dance on off hours,
(Friday after 7:00 pm; Saturday after 4:00 pm: Sunday) this fee will apply.
Cleaning Fee: $100 one-time fee
This fee may be added if necessary.